I hope you are doing well and in the best of health. I'm doing very well
and simply continuing in the path that God has placed me upon. I hope that
you are benefiting from every area of our Ministry. It is my prayer that
you are edified, challenged, encouraged and inspired by our messages,
selected testimonies as well as our Prayer Ministry. The only reason we
are here is to serve God's people and encourage them to continue on and
never give in to the enemy's lies of discouragement and defeat.
I pray that our Ministry has made you smile and given you an extra lift of
hope and faith in our wonderful Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. To be
perfectly honest, I get more of a blessing in doing this work that God has
called me to then anything else I have done in the past. I pray that you
are as blessed in reading our messages as we are in sending them to you.
Thank you for being a part of Gods Work Ministry.
This is a good listing that has many different anecdotes for daily living.
I hope you enjoy this message and I encourage you to start applying these
simple instructions to your daily life if you haven't already.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR LIFE
1. Give people more than they expect and do it cheerfully.
2. Memorize your favorite poem.
3. Don't believe all you hear, spend all you have or sleep all you want.
4. When you say, "I love you", mean it.
5. When you say, "I'm sorry", look the person in the eye.
6. Be engaged at least six months before you get married.
7. Believe in love at first sight.
8. Never laugh at anyone's dreams.
9. Love deeply and passionately. You might get hurt, but it's the only way
to live life completely.
10. In disagreements, fight fairly. No name calling.
11. Don't judge people by their relatives.
12. Talk slow, but think quick.
13. When someone asks you a question you don't want to answer, smile and
ask, "Why do you want to know?"
14. Remember that great love and great achievements involve great risk.
15. Call your mom.
16. Say "bless you" when you hear someone sneeze.
17. When you lose, don't lose the lesson.
18. Take one day at a time.
19. Remember the three R's: Respect for self; respect for others;
responsibility for all your actions.
20. Don't let a little dispute injure a great friendship.
21. Get organized so everything has its place.
22. When you realize you've made a mistake, take immediate steps to
23. Smile when picking up the phone. The caller will hear it in your
24. Marry a man/woman you love to talk to. As you get older, his/her
conversational skills will be as important as any other.
25. Spend some time alone.
26. Open your arms to change, but don't let go of your values.
27. Remember that silence is sometimes the best answer.
28. Read more books and watch less TV.
29. Live a good, honorable life. Then when you get older and think back,
you'll get to enjoy it a second time.
30. Trust in God, but lock your car.
31. A loving atmosphere in your home is so important. Do all you can to
create a tranquil harmonious home.
32. In disagreements with loved ones, deal with the current situation.
Don't bring up the past.
33. Read between the lines.
34. Talk less; listen more.
35. Share your knowledge. It's a way to achieve immortality.
36. Be gentle with the earth.
37. Pray. There's immeasurable power in it.
These instructions may be good to keep in mind for daily living, but there
is no better instruction manual for our life than the Holy Bible. In
God's Word is every answer that we are seeking for. God has already placed
the answers to our every question in that book that He Himself inspired the
writers to write as it is written in 2 Timothy 3:16, "All scripture is
given by inspiration of Godů" We are not to fret or worry when we don't
have the answers. God has already answered every question. All we need to
do is take comfort and rest in the Lord for He has already overcome the
world for us. (John 1:1-4) (Matthew 6:25-30)
Not only does the Bible have every answer, but it also has laws that when
obeyed cause us to live an abundant overcoming life of Victory. We will
receive blessings in our finances, health, relationships as well as every
other area of life. God promises that when we follow His laws, we will
live in abundance. We simply need the obedience to obey and receive.
(Psalm 119:10-16) (Deuteronomy 28:1-6)
I encourage you to start making the Bible your first and last resort when
in search for answers. The Lord speaks to His children through His Word
and the still small voice of the Holy Spirit. You will never close the
Bible wanting for answers. Trust the Lord and take Him at His word.
Follow God's laws every day and I promise you that a life of blessings and
prosperity is sure to follow you wherever you may go.
(Psalm 1:1-3) (1 Kings 19:12) (Deuteronomy 28:2-14)
Read and meditate on these scriptures:
Hebrews 4:12 "For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than
any twoedged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and
spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts
and intents of the heart."
2 Timothy 3:16-17 "All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is
profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in
righteousness: That the man of God may be perfect, throughly furnished
unto all good works."
Joshua 1:8 "This book of the law shall not depart out of thy mouth; but
thou shalt meditate therein day and night, that thou mayest observe to do
according to all that is written therein: for then thou shalt make thy way
prosperous, and then thou shalt have good success."
Deuteronomy 28:2-6 "And all these blessings shall come on thee, and
overtake thee, if thou shalt hearken unto the voice of the LORD thy God.
Blessed shalt thou be in the city, and blessed shalt thou be in the field.
Blessed shall be the fruit of thy body, and the fruit of thy ground, and
the fruit of thy cattle, the increase of thy kine, and the flocks of thy
sheep. Blessed shall be thy basket and thy store. Blessed shalt thou be
when thou comest in, and blessed shalt thou be when thou goest out."
All scriptures can be found in the King James Version.
Today's Selected Poem: GOD KNOWS
Click here to read --- http://www.Godswork.org/enpoem15.htm
Today's Selected Testimony: TESTIMONY OF GOD'S LOVE
Click here to read --- http://www.Godswork.org/testimony150.htm
In Christ's Service,
Gods Work Ministry