1. The best way to get even is to forget...
2. Feed your faith and your doubts will starve to death...
3. God wants spiritual fruit, not religious nuts...
4. Some folks wear their halos much too tight...
5. Some marriages are made in heaven, but they ALL have to be
maintained on earth...
6. Unless you can create the WHOLE universe in 5 days, Then
perhaps giving "advice" to God, isn't such a good idea!
7. Sorrow looks back, worry looks around, and faith looks up...
8. Standing in the middle of the road is dangerous. You will
get knocked down by the traffic from both ways.
9. Words are windows to the heart.
10. A skeptic is a person who when he sees the handwriting on
the wall, claims it's a forgery.
11. It isn't difficult to make a mountain out of a molehill
just add a little dirt.
12. A successful marriage isn't finding the right person-it's
being the right person.
13. The mighty oak tree was once a little nut that held its ground.
14. Too many people offer God prayers, with claw marks all over them.
15. The tongue must be heavy indeed, because so few people can hold it.
16. To forgive is to set the prisoner free, and then discover
the prisoner was you.
17. You have to wonder about humans, they think God is dead and
Elvis is alive!
18. It's all right to sit on your pity pot every now and again.
Just be sure to flush when you are done.
19. You'll notice that a turtle only makes progress when it sticks
out its neck...
20. If the grass is greener on the other side of the fence, you
can bet the water bill is higher.